If you suffer from at least 2 of them, your quality of life might be impacted dramatically.
1. Lack of energy: When you crave a coffee or stimulants to get going in the morning.
2. Focus problems: Brain fog, lack of concentration, or feeling the need to take constant breaks from a task.
3. Short term memory problems: Misplacing your keys, can’t remember what you were about to say, or quickly forget the name of a person you’ve just met.
4. Lack of sex drive: When sleep quality is poor, testosterone drops and so does sex drive.
5. Overweight: Sleeping less than you should or getting a low quality of sleep are both shown to be risk factors for obesity.
6. Back / Neck pain: Although wrongfully attributed to sitting for too long, back and neck pain are both signs of poor sleep.
7. Depression: Sleep problems contribute to depressive disorders and affect your mental health.